Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4th of July Part Deux

Here are the rest of the pictures. All mish-mashy, but enjoy nonetheless!
Miss B's legs
Miss Ryenn
Whatchyou lookin' at Belle?

Lily and Belle wet
Something was funny...


and dad says "huh"?
If you look real close you can see me and Hillary (don't judge whatever it is I'm doing w/ my hands...hmmm)

Miss B again




Gangsta Lil'


Oh hey! Alex chillin'
So there it be. All the pictures (well most) from my 4th of July w/ the fam. Thanks for the memories ♫

1 comment:

A Beautiful Life said...

oh my goodness, i "laughed out loud" when i read "gangsta Lil"..LOL...too funny. See? it's hard not take pics of Belle a lot..hehe. Yea, no idea what the crap you were doing with your hands, and what in the world were dad and Ealan talking about?
p.s. thanks for covering me up with your body, i like that pic the best of myself, you can hardly see me 'cept for my ghetto booty..;)