Friday, November 19, 2010

Ah...a cat's love


This is an alive sparrow. It looks mostly like what was discovered in ryenn's room this morning, as ryenn moved the "dress up clothes" on her floor, discovering a dead brown bird (i believe it was a sparrow upon google image searching) amongst them.
So she comes to me "mom there's a dead bird on my floor". I go in and so there is...and neither of us has the nerve to deal with. Now...neither Ryenn nor myself are overly girlie in these matters (kill a spider? no problem!), but this particular token of love by one of her cats was a larger specimen then the ones previously found in our FRONT YARD.

Ryenn and I felt our best option was to wake up Izsak.


I'd like to say he looked like this, but he didn't. He was half asleep. And while I went in the backyard to find a small shovel...apparently he just meandered into ryenn's room and picked up the damn thing by the tail feathers...
This tidbit was unknown to me and as I came in the kitchen from the backyard and he came in the kitchen from the hall and was holding up this dead bird that suddenly looked much larger than on the floor and was severely grossing me out, i exclaimed "f*** izsak! you're not suppose to touch birds! i was getting the shovel!"
so i got a target bag, made girlie "omgosh ugh ick eeek oh gosh" exclamations as he put it in the bag i could barely hold i was so disturbed. i told him to wash his hands and i threw it away in the garbage outside. i came inside to find that my hero for the day had promptly gone back to bed for the last of his 15 mins before having to get up.

So, thank you one of our cats for your kittie love. and while its nice to know you love miss ryenn so, i'm going to be putting louder jingle bells on your collars....and thank you sir izsak for not even being close to flinching touching dead things.

2 comments:

~M~ said...

ICK! Yay Izsak. Eeeewwww to the kitties. Ah, the joys of motherhood and pet-ownerhood.

Very entertaining post, tho'!

;-D

A Beautiful Life said...

Ewww, I wouldve said girly things and prob cussed too ;) izsak was super that day!!